Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tricky Calleigh

Calleigh is 13th month old now. Hoorraayyy! But before I blog her toddler stories, I need to fix my computer first. Heehee! It's been 3 days since my computer crashed. I don't know why! I'm just waiting for Jayjay to fix it. Anyway, I will share some of her videos again... These were all taken yesterday.

Calleigh's new hobbies...

1. Start first with "Medicine Time"

Watch how she makes "ARTE" while looking at the camera.
See? She does this "arte" EVERYDAY! She'll be taking her antibiotic until Monday. I hope she'll get use to it na.

2. After her bath time... She will read all her books.

I love it!

3.Cleaning - yafifi! She likes to clean... hmmm, sleeping time na anak bakit ngayon ka naglilinis?


after 10 minutes....


Hahahaha! antok na kami nag lilinis pa din! maryosep anak! ^^ That's it for today. I'll be posting her 12th month stories and photos soon.

No comments: