Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Talking Hands

Oh dear, I just realized that I only have a few photos of Calleigh during her 14th month. tsk! kainis!  
 Calleigh - 14 months @ Astoria Plaza Hotel
 
I was too busy with my cupcakes and IR photos... However, I have tons of her videos naman. I will be sharing that later... My little princess is now 15 month old. Still can't walk on her own, she's still holding onto furnitures or holding her ate's hand when walking but she can manage a few steps on her own before falling. ^^ Her teeth - Yey! Upper - 4 teeth and Lower - 5 teeth. ^^ Heehee! Calleigh loves singing and dancing. She still loves books, she can sit still and listen to a story for ten minutes or more, or pretends to read them. ^^ Talking is not a problem! I don't have to encourage her to talk because she talks non-stop. Her willingness to repeat all the words she can hear -- nakakaloka!

Here's a story:
Me: meron kausap sa phone - "hahaha! Pun-ye-ta kakaloka ang lula mo... blah blah blah"
(Calleigh was busy watching her elmo video, pag baba ng phone)
Calleigh: mom?
Me: Yes honey?
Calleigh: P-TA? P-TA? (laughs) mom happy? P-ta! P-ta!
Me: yap, mom is happy and I said fita anak!. (pabulong - yari ako sa tatay mo nito)
Calleigh: Fita? Eat? go down mom, eat!

O diba? di ko masabing NO kasi uulitin lang niya ng uulitin. Hahaha! O well, maybe it's time for me to share her videos...

Video 1: - Showing her nose, mouth, teeth, saying her name, kuya hanz and jayjay


Video 2  - I'm signing and she's saying the words (dede,apple,ball,hat)


Video 3 - Mommy using sign language and Calleigh saying the words (eat,book, mommy,daddy, etc....)


Heehee! Galing no? I'm so proud of you Calleigh...That's it for now... 

No comments: