Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Friday, July 22, 2011

17 months

Aha! Now, I'm in the mood to write... ^^ Heehee! My iphone crashed, it's hard to take videos and pictures of Calleigh using my digicam or jayjay's cam. Oh well, Calleigh will turn 18 months tomorrow. Yey! ^^ She's a big girl now! I'm so proud of her... I'm not sure what has changed this month but suddenly, Calleigh has decided to be a sweet heart. She has spent the last month getting very close to me. We spend long periods of time reading books, playing silly games, and talking about things. She understands so much now and I love communicating with her. I can only imagine how silly we look talking to one another.


1. At 16 months, she started to string words together. Dahil sa non-stop na barney at elmo! hehe! She can say: Sit down, clap my/your hands, stamp my/your feet, Sit here eside (beside) me, what happened?, I want bath time, I want go miming (swimming), good morning mommy, abyu mommy, i don't like this/that, let's go park, let's go outside and blah blah blah super dami na!

2. Calleigh has an attitude. When she gets angry, she will point and complain in baby jibberish. I can't help but turn my face and giggle. 

3. She used the big girl potty for the first time. pero di pa nauulit ulit! haha!

4. she loves to be independent, she wants to do everything on her own! She loves  washing herself in the tub, clothing herself at madami pang iba! hehe!

5. She has 14 teeth in total now.

6. And yesiree, she still loves watching elmo, barney and nemo for hours! as in NON-STOP!!! waaaaahh! after 2-3 hours of watching tv, she'll open her laptop and starts watching youtube videos. uy shempre nemo, barney, elmo pa din! after youtube, she'll ask you to read stories. 

7. She is starting to play "pretend." hehe!
Pssst, TAMA NA YAN CALLEIGH! Sobra ka nang telebabad!

Calleigh's videos:

Saying her last name: "Tacacacos"(Tancioco)

Papoop!



The End! ^^

No comments: