Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Vietnamese Cuisine

Long time no blogging. Whew! Been busy with my new job and I'm loving it. ^^ I'll try to write about my new career soon. Let's go back to my topic... 


Taran! Thru Google search I discovered that Pho means Vietnamese Noodle Soup.  While looking at the menu, we were served with a small plate with fresh basil leaves, lemon wedge and beansprouts, we wonder if it's for our appetizer. Heehee!
Kala ko itatanim ko e. haha!

Choosing the right noodle soup is not that easy since this is the first time we'll be trying Vietnamese cuisine and the menu is not that descriptive. And since, I'm with my colleague who's very ill, I picked "Chicken Noodle Soup" 
 Small - Php 225

Did you know that - Chicken noodle soup may provide benefits when you suffer from a cold. A study published in the October 2000 issue of the journal "Chest" indicates that chicken soup exhibited an anti-inflammatory effect when tested, which may help you breathe better...

 Then I ordered this...
Php 295
Tenderloin Beef with rice (not spicy) - I just pick the one that says it's their specialty.
With side dish 
Ooops, i don't eat that... never tried it.

Pho Hoa menu
hmmm, expensive for me! ^^
Overall, the meal was delicious. The price was a little expensive for me.  The service is good.  The venue was clean.  We'll definitely come back again! "pag may extra" hahaha!

No comments: