Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Calleigh's first get-away

Date: March 25-27, 2010

I stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights coz mom, dad, kuya hanz, papa and mama will attend my tita meng and ninong alvin's wedding.

first day: mom wants me and my ate Bev to stay at the hotel so that we can rest first. But they got pretty scared when we experienced an earthquake. Mom was so scared and she was screaming at the top of her lungs. Ate bev too! hihihihi! I didn't notice it coz i thought mom was just swaying for me to fall asleep. ^_^ Ninong Alvin, Tita Meng and the ate's of Kuya Terrence, Ate Arihanna and Kuya Marvin were all frightened when they went to our room. So, instead of mom leaving us she decided to take us with her at the wedding rehearsal.
When we got back, i was too tired so I cried and cried and cried. I think I scared my Papa and my Mama Tina. ^_^

Second day: As usual... I slept and drank my milk most of the time. Swimming and yap a little sun bathing. ^_^ I slept for awhile then showed off my speaking skills to my tita's. ^_^ Everyone said I'm pretty and big for a 2 month old baby. Hmmm, im getting used to that comment now. ^_^


3rd day: time to go home... a little swim time with my Kuya Hanz and tita Ianne while eveybody's busy packing my stuff. ^_^


No comments: