Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Kuya Cobi's Wii Party

Date: March 28, 2010
Caterer: Red Kitchen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUYA COBI! ^_^


I attended my first birthday party... It was Kuya Cobi's 7th birthday. ^_^ It's a Wii PARTY, they were all playing rockband, band hero, guitar hero, and mario. We were amazed as we watched Yoyo Master Glenn perform different tricks. The place is noisy. There’s too much noise and too much people! I met a few of my daddy’s relatives. They said I’m cute and I look like my dad. ^_^


My first outfit - A yellow dress from my Ate Uno. ^_^ and my favorite shoe socks from my Ninang Reena ^_^


My second outfit - Onesie from Little Tree and shorts from Ate Uno. ^_^ and my jacket coz it's cold. ^_^

While daddy, mommy, and my tita's were chitchatting and drinking, I snoozed for a bit.

No comments: