Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Picky Eater


Gerber saved my sanity! ^^ Calleigh loves it! I was a bit hesitant to introduce it to her because of some bad reviews. O well, anything that I can get her to eat is good in my book! Eat up honey!

She's been eating Gerber for 2 weeks now. We went thru different flavors of Cerelac, tried giving her real food -  e.i: banana, potato, squash, papaya and nothing works for her... I was a little frustrated and up to the point na naisip ko baka meron mali sa spoon niya.

This was her first spoon...
Then, I tried another spoon from learning curve...

and another from Barney...
and another from Disney (silicon spoon)... "O diba praning masyado!"
FINALLY!!!! Woohoooo! kumain na din sa wakas.


and she's smiling! No more grouchy face ^^

Of course, I'm still trying to mix real food with Gerber or Cerelac with Gerber, paminsan nakakalusot! ^^

My cousin suggested Earth's Best Whole Grain Rice Cereal from Healthy Options. Thanks Gladys! ^^ Sana magustuhan din ni Calleigh tulad ni Malik. ^^

nakabili na din sa wakas. ^^
Rice Cereal, Carrots, Peas and Sweet Potato

We will try this tomorrow. ^^ Good luck Calleigh. ^^

No comments: