Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Busy month

I know it’s been a little quiet on this blog lately... Here's an update of what mom is up to:
1. She was busy with my Kuya Hanz and Daddy's birthday party.
2. She's been busy baking cookies.
3. She's been busy attending reunions and Christmas parties.
4. Of course, busy taking care of "Me"
5. And my Dad, he was in Mauban, Quezon for 5 days with his gun club members-MRPSC

So, here I am enjoying every single day...
(Photos taken: Dencios, Capitol Hills)
hmmmmmm, what to order?
 mommy, parang mabigat yung book nila!
 excuse me, meron po ba kayong "milk" ?
 I want that one!
 and all of these
 and this one too
That's it!

(Photos taken: Max's, Tiendesitas)
 Ready to order?
 gusto mo nito?
 how about you mom?
 Waiter! Waiter!
 Gusto ko nito ha!
 Stop taking pictures mom!
 Bad yan pag nasa dining table ka! picture ng picture! kakahiya!!
 mmmmm, kurutin kita mommy! ayaw mo tumigil sa kaka picture!

I love to eat out. ^^ Just in case mom gets too busy again the next days and weeks, I'm wishing each of you an advanced Christmas greeting. May you and your family enjoy the Christmas season and may bountiful blessings come your way!

Calleigh

No comments: