Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Colors

It's my mom's birthday tomorrow. ^^ But, She gave me these gifts. I wonder why? heehee! 
Twistable crayons! Cool!  it doesn't break and whatever toxic chemicals in it won't stick to my hands.
When the tips get worn down, just twist them up and you're ready to keep on coloring. The clear plastic barrels keep them from breaking and make it easy to see how much color is left. 

Sketch pad! ^^ Designed with Barney and Elmo covers from my dvd's. Heehee! 
And my Elmo pencil case for my crayons. ^^
Thank you, Mommy!

I am starting to learn colors now! ^^ Look!




Learned it from mommy, daddy and BARNEY!!! Check out this song maybe your toddlers will learn colors too.

Barney The Rainbow Song Lyrics:
Oh I like red it's the color of an apple
Orange it's the color of an orange
Yellow it's a lemon and a beautiful sun sun sun
Green it's the colour of the trees and lots of things that grow
And then there's blue for the sky
And purple that's the color of fun fun fun
And when you put these colors side by side
What do you think we've done?
we've made a rainbow
And it's a really beautiful one!

 Mom's drawing. ^^ 
Mom's rainbow and my rainbow! ^^

Happy birthday, Mommy! 

Love, 
Calleigh

No comments: