Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy birthday, Mommy!!!

When Calleigh talks....
Shares: during our lablab time

Me: calleigh, mom's birthday today. Can we take a picture?
Calleigh: hakey
Me: be good later okay. Mommy will have visitors later. Nonongs and nangnis will go here.
(calleigh nakakatitig sa akin)
Me: because it's my birthday
Calleigh: no! No birthday mom! I don't like!
Me: why?
Calleigh: (dumaldal ng bongga at pilit kong iniintindi hanggang sa end ng sentence nya) nonong cayi! Nangnang cayi! Cayiiii! Cayiiii! Aaaaaaahhh! Cayiiii!
Me: (natawa ng bongga) o you mean noisy sila?
Calleigh: Yes! No birthday mom! I don't like!

Hahahahaha! Inay! Natakot ako bigla!

Oh well, tuloy ang party! ^^
First, I'd like to thank my hanee for my bonggang bag! gosh! love you, hanee!
Mama C and Papa J for my spaghetti
Mama C, Regie, Rose and Ate San
My mom and dad for the Sauerkraut and 2 cases of beer! Woot woot! ^^

and...
Sarap ng sauce mamu!!!
BONGGA!!!

Mrpsc for my beer ulit! Woot woot! thanks Ninong Gerry!

GMP - Erica sa beer ulit, Sharon for my cake and Cerveza Negra!!! kakaloka!
and adrian sa coffee!

Certainly had a great time! Ashing ashing lahat! ^^ Salamat!

No comments: