Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Costume for Calleigh

"Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat"... ^^ I'm so excited for this coming trick or treat. ^^ The Halloween party will be on Friday. We still can't decide what costume to wear for Calleigh. The good news is that we have it narrowed down to three... 

1st choice:
Pumpkin costume - click here

2nd choice:
Lady bug - click here
3rd choice:
Fairy - click here
Oh well, this is going to be Calleigh's first trick or treating. I don't know who's more excited, me or her. ^^ hehe! 

I hope the weather will cooperate. And Kuya Hanz, please get well soon.

Safety first: When choosing the right baby Halloween costume, try not to choose the ones with extremely small pieces attached to them. Another thing to consider is to choose a costume which is preferably a one piece suit(jumpsuit type), and doesn’t have any parts that small children can pull off and swallow accidentally.
It doesn’t really matter how cute a costume may look when it’s when it’s more important that your child is safe when he/she puts it on.



No comments: