Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Monday, October 11, 2010

Pasyal Pasyal

Finally!!!  Calleigh just had her 2nd flu shot and measles. Next immunization will be on her 1st birthday. "yes, 3 months na pahinga sa gastos" And finally, I can take her out with me. ^^
I had her out probably a dozen times but most of it was her monthly check up or vaccine schedule. I took her out (i mean "pasyal" ha) once to Trinoma when she was 6th month old - that was her first mall experience
At Starbucks Trinoma

and 2nd was at Ever Gotesco's grocery.
First Grocery
And that's it! Overprotective huh? I'm just too scared that she might get sick. As we all know some people are way too educated when it comes to sneezing or coughing in public. ^^ 

Oh well, Done with Calleigh's Vaccines.Time to go out honey!!! Lesgow!!!

oooopppss wait! let's check the weather first... hahaha! if it's raining... stay home.... ^^
Trinoma with Ninang Reena
(and this is my new Ate, Ate Princess)
Capitol hills with Ninang Grace
at Coffee Bean
this is my Ninang Grace
Serious health risk or old school way of thinking - The only thing I would suggest is if you are at the store or wherever, make sure you wash your hands with alcohol or hand sanitizer before touching the baby or before feeding your baby. If you go shopping, all kinds of nasty things on the carts and you might transfer who knows what from the cart to your baby if your hands are not clean!

* always bring alcohol or hand sanitizer. ^^

No comments: