Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Daddy Time

I'm already preparing myself for this... My daughter will be an absolutely "Daddy's Girl". 

why?
1. The first clear word she said was, "Dada". I think there’s just something magical about the letters and pronunciation of "dada" that inclines babies into saying it earlier and easier.
2. As soon as she wakes up, she will look around and holler, "Dada".

3. When daddy comes home from work or enters our room, she will go crazy and will get so excited (a lot of smiling and kicking).
4. As soon as I put her to bed, she will wait for her daddy before she goes to sleep.
5. She loves to sleep beside her daddy.

and Calleigh loves embracing her daddy's pillow... I can't blame her coz I love it too.

Anyway, here's an example of their "kulitan blues" I'm sure she's complaining about something... ^^
Part I

 
Part II

Part III

Hay Calleigh, nagagalit ka ba kay daddy?

2 comments:

ERICA HERNANDEZ said...

Hahahaha! Ang kuleeeeeet ni Calleigh! Obviously, dada's girl talaga sya.

Mishee said...

correct!!! pero lagi sila nanag-aaway. kaloka!