Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Don't sneak out!

Oh dear, my little girl is starting to get clingy again! 
I've been busy preparing for her 1st birthday, and I only have 5 days to finalize everything... This past few days, Calleigh has been so cranky and clingy... And just to make sure I won't sneak out when she's sleeping...
Aha!!! pano ako makaka-kilos nito?
ok, fine!! mag tongits nalang si mom! ^^ heehee!

Separation anxiety is perfectly normal and important developmental adaptation. Nothing I've done has “made” Calleigh develop her separation anxiety. I'm sure this stage will pass, in time! I'm just allowing my baby to be a baby. ^^ It’s an evidence that the bond I've worked so hard to create is holding. I'm spoiling my little girl with love! ^^

1 comment:

ERICA HERNANDEZ said...

Oh my gulay! Ang iyak ni Calleigh!