Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Calleigh's TV Remote

September 9, 2010 - Grace, Jayjay and I had a couple of beers to celebrate my 30th birthday. Hanz offered to look after Calleigh, so we can unwind a little. For two hours, Hanz was Calleigh's babysitter. After our "drinking session", we went upstairs and what we saw next surprised us.
Kuya Hanz and Calleigh were both asleep. And as you can see, Calleigh was the one holding the remote. AHA!!! my little girl talaga... 
Yey! Finally! the remote is mine!! ^^
(she was actually smiling before I took this picture)
We do not allow her to play with the tv remote because #1 It's dirty and #2 She might destroy it. Every time she see's one, she will try to get it and if you won't let her, you'll get this...
Wawa face

OR THIS....
The Pa-cute face
OR THIS...
The angry face
OR LAST ONE...
Here we go!!!! WAAAAAAAAH!

But nothing works for me... I'm sorry honey!

No comments: