Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Calleigh's 12 month Photos

Finally! My computer is now okay! So, let’s start blogging Calleigh’s 12 month old stories.. Hmmm, where to begin? 

Calleigh turned 1 and I can officially say that she’s already a toddler. Whew!  She definitely knows how to get under my skin and has mastered the art of "testing me." I'm being strong, but there are times when it's just easier to give in.

Her development: Let me see if I can still remember...
·         * Calleigh has 6 teeth now. But her two front teeth – spongebob pa din!

·         * She cannot walk on her own yet. No rush! She’ll get there soon.

·         * Trying to feed herself with a spoon.  (practice pa anak!)
·          * New words: Hakey for Okay, saying the name DORA is more clearer “DOWA”, owl,         apple, diaper, papap for food, papup for poop, seep for sleep, this, that, come, go, can count 1 to 3, alphabet – A to C. I’m impressed with her vocabulary. ^^ Just check my previous posts. More baby sign language...

·         * She likes scribbling and ofcourse reading her books

·         * Hands objects to you when asked. (She's been doing that when she was 10 mos old) However, she can respond to simple questions and commands.
·         * Non-stop babbling into more speech-like form, with increased intonation

·         * Starting to get shy with strangers

·         *  Loves playing name that Item. ^^ 

* Youtube Addict!  

No comments: