Hanz and Calleigh's World

Hanz and Calleigh's World

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cuts 4 Tots

Calleigh had her first haircut! Wipeee! ^^ I noticed yung hairline niya sa forehead umuurong dahil sa ponytail. So, I finally decided to take her to a salon. But ofcourse, before that eh ginupitan ko na siya. "Pamahiin" kailangan gupitan ng matalino muna. Oh well, ako na ang nagupit muna. Hahaha! 
 Cuts 4 Tots at 3rd level, Trinoma
At first, she was really excited...
Kala niya ata playtime!
even more happy when I put her on the car chair with television and lots of toys in front of her..

And then...
Notice her eyebrows? nagsasalubong na!

As expected!!!



Videos:




Wawa naman! ^^ But after her haircut session, I allow her to play muna while changing her shirt. ^^ Heehee!
I paid P290 for Calleigh's hair cut. A little bit pricey but worth it considering how careful the hair stylist was with my Calleigh even when she's crying. I also got her a certificate with her hair and before and after pic (which I can get after 2 weeks). I added P195 for it. I'll post it soon! ^^

TARAN!!!
Before (photos from my cam)



After


Hehehe! Pretty honey! Medyo halatang kaka-iyak lang.

No comments: